Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late – Prepare Yourself And Your Family By Learning All About The Emergency Services At Home And Abroad - It Could Make The Difference Between Life And Death!
Most people will call the emergency services (911, 112, 999 or another country specific number) only once or twice during their lifetimes.
It can be a frightening experience and you will want to get help fast!
- You may already know that, in case of an emergency—like a car accident, burglary, shooting, or heart attack—that you should dial911, 112, 999. What you may not know is that there is a Right and Wrong way to make a 911 call
- How to Call…
- When to Call…
If you answered YES to any of the above then, this online video course is for you!
There are several precautions that you can take to make the process run smoothly for you and the operator.
One of the key purposes of this video is to give people information that could save their lives…
Knowing how to obtain emergency services can make the difference between life and death.
At some point in your life, you may need to call the emergency services such as firemen, police, or medical personnel. By being prepared for calling the emergency services, you can get the help you need much more quickly which can often make a big difference.
The video course is designed to equip you with the key skills and knowledge you will need to:
- Evaluate a potential emergency
- Summon the right kind of help when its needed
- Conduct the most effective call for help
- Educating others on correct procedures, including children
Gerard is an accomplished international telecoms expert, educator, serial Internet entrepreneur and angel investor.
In addition to managing an Emergency Control Centre in Ireland, other professional achievements include the authoring of various technology books.
Introducing the ‘Learn How to Use the 911, 999 &112 Emergency Services Correctly’ Video Course
In this program, I help you to properly communicate with a 911, 112, 999 operator, so that you can get the kind of help that you or someone else may need in a hurry! Knowing how to properly connect with the global emergency services system, can literally mean the difference between life and death.
Here’s what’s Inside this Video Course:
Stage 1: Introduction to Emergencies
During this stage I’ll help you understand what types of situations that require immediate response from the emergency services. You’ll learn…
- A common sense definition of an Emergency.
- The different types of emergencies you may come across.
- Understand the different types of emergency services established to help you
Stage 2: When to Call and Not to Call the Emergency Services
Work along with me as we determine when to call and indeed when NOT to call 911, 112 or 999 Emergency Services. You’ll learn…
- To remove some of the ambuigitity as to when you should call and not call the emergency services.
- Describe some common reasons why people around call the emergency services.
- When you should NOT call 911, 112 or 999.
Stage 3: Preparing for an Emergency Call
Thankfully! Emergencies don’t happen very often. But when they do, you want to get help fast. Knowing what to expect and preparing yourself, could literally save you or someone else’s life. Within this stage you’ll learn to…..
- Outline the 13 ways that you can start to prepare yourself, home and family to make a call to the emergency services.
- Provide an overview of making an emergency call using a standard phone
- Describe the role of cell and mobile phones when making an emergency call and their drawbacks.
- Explain the issues associated with using VOIP to contact the emergency services.
- Provide an overview of how people use texting to engage with the emergency services.
- Introduce the concept of setting up your car to automatically call the emergency services if and when you crash.
- Describe how social media is having an impact on how the emergency services are communicating with the general public.
Stage 4: How to Make an Emergency Call
Knowing how to obtain emergency services can make the difference between life and death. In this final stage you’ll learn…
- The 4 Steps Involved in Making a 911 Call.
- The 4 Steps Involved in Making a 112 Call.
- The 4 Steps Involved in Making a 999 Call.
You Will Also Get the Following Bonuses
What Happens When I Accidentally Make an Emergency Call Video
This bonus video explains what to do if you or your child accidentally dials the emergency services.
Teaching Kids to Make an Emergency Call Video
This bonus video shows you how to explain to your children how to make an emergency call.
StartHow to Prepare for an Emergency Call (14:23)
StartUsing a Simple Landline Phone to Make a 999, 911, 112 Call (9:06)
StartUsing a Cell (Mobile Phone) to Make a 999, 911, 112 Call (8:20)
StartUsing a Broadband Connection (VOIP) to make a 911,112, 999 Call (15:38)
StartUsing Texting to Make a 911,112, 999 Call (5:05)
StartSetup Your Car to Call 911, 112 or 999 (11:08)
StartUsing Social Media to Stay in Touch with Emergency Services (10:11)
“Tons of super-informative content about the do’s and don’ts of calling 911 emergency services; I highly recommend it!”
"The Learn How To Use The 911, 999 & 112 Emergency Services Correctly’ Video Course has helped me change my mindset when it comes how the emergency services system operates across the world.”
“I had, at best, a minimal clue about what to do in the event that I encounter an emergency situation. Thanks to Gerard’s video course, I am now feeling more confident.”